Saturday 7 February 2015

Introduction and a welcome to Fay's home made recipes

Good day my good friends! And welcome to my blog. My name is Fay Karamanakis and I live in wonderful city of Darwin Australia I am a mother and grand mother and a home cook! And a full time employee! I love to cook and creat in the kitchen and decided to creat a page called Share your home made food recipes on face book https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435457340047345/?fref=nf  to Encourage others to start cooking at home!I also want and love to see other groups who also share their wonderful full of ideas and creations in this page. I have no problem with other groups who want to share or advertise their blogs as long as they are also prepared to share some of their recipes with the group.  I am so pleased with what this page has achieved so far so I also created my blog Fay's home made recipes to save the recipes that I create and make it easer to find! I thank you all who are letting me know in person or by your privet massages that you are all enjoying the page and my blog and often use it to get ideas for diner or for a get together! My share your home made recipe page has already over 750 members and it's just started! I have also created my blog so that if you need a recipe it will be easer to find! easer Please Go to https://plus.google.com/109327894540727279634 Fay's home made recipes to find recipes. I am happy for to you copy or share the recipes and inspire others to also start home cooking! I love when young folks massage me to help them and guide them to creat a certain recipe! I am sure that there is a cook in all of us! But some others are so good at it and need to share and teach others to home cook! My aim with this page is to inspire as many people to cook home made food recipes or deserts of any country and culture and share with others their cooking ideas and tips! This will give us all  the opportunity to try other cultural food! All the recipes that I have shared with you are the ones that I have made to my taste and wanted to share with others! I mainly cook and try to promote my culture which is Greek but am also interested in cooking food from other countries! My family rarely gets to eat the same dish in a week as I try to make something different every day! So please share with us your photos of your home cooked food or recipes or tips with all of us try new ideas and enjoy and inspire others! Feel free to ask questions and I will answer your query as soon as I can! Thanks to all of you who have joint and appreciate my effort! Have a great day to all and I am waiting for your cooking ideas! Happy Home cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment