500g of yellow split pease
1 onion chopped
Juice of one lemon
1) Rinse the beans 2-3 times. Put it in a saucepan with plenty of water (to cover equally). You have to be very careful when boiling, because it foams and swells a lot.
2) Skim the top and add the oil, salt and onions.
3) Cook over low heat for 1-1 / 12 hours until it thickens
4) With the use of a blender stick or food processor we blend until it becomes like cream.
5) Serve with oil, lemon and chopped onion and oregano or Thrbi ior thyme.